Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Getting Started

Okay friends, if we are going to keep each other accountable we really need to be doing it. So time to get started. Have you spent time reading God's Word today? Talking with God about more than just your "wish" list? Have you exercised yet? And what have you had to eat today?

Let me be honest. So far my answers are no, no, not yet, and I skipped breakfast. Not a good start considering it's after 11 am. But for me the day is really just starting. So it will get better.

Let me also encourage you with a little bit of exercise info: did you know that gardening is good exercise. Hoeing and raking use both arm and back muscles. Digging uses your thighs. and you get an added benefit of home grown vegetables. it's not to late to start a garden this year. Get exercising. (Remember lots of water before you feel thirsty.)

No comments:

Post a Comment