Monday, August 23, 2010

Spiritual Spa Day

Yesterday, Darren was at work so I had no transportation. I know I could have called a half dozen people to give me a ride to church, but I decided not to. Instead I declare a spa day for me, a spiritual spa day that is.
I spent the day reading the word, praying, writing in my journals and study notebooks and listening to praise music. I throughly enjoyed spending the day just God and myself. Even the dogs played happily with out much notice from me.
I believe that we all need a day every once in a while that we spend alone with God. It had been a long time since I had a Spiritual spa day, but i guarentee it won't be such a long time before I do the next one. I feel revieved and ready for a week of glorifing the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment