Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mary and Martha

Yesterday afternoon Darren pointed out to me that we had our very own Mary and Martha in the making. Angel was standing at the kitchen sink washing my gladware and looking out the window. Cadee was sitting on Papa's lap just enjoying being with him.
He thought it was cute until I pointed out that Cadee wasn't feeling good and needed cuddle time. and Angel was really just wanting to play in the water and bubbles.
But the picture they made got me to thinking: How often do I do for the Lord instead of spend time with the Lord. Every day I need to crawl up in His lap for a good cuddle.
The reason I thought this was sometimes I get so busy preparing for Bible study that I forget to just listen to what God is saying to me at that moment. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment