Friday, August 20, 2010

Are you a super Chrisitan?

Well, are you? Now days we are asked to be Super at everything we do. I'm sorry but I can't be Super Mom nor can I be Super Christian. I quit trying long ago. But God doesn't call us to be super, he calls us to abide in him. That I can be "Abiding Christian."

A super Christian does.
An Abiding Christian is. John 15:4 Remain (abide) in me, and I will remain (abide) in you.

A Super Christian tries to impress others.
An Abiding Christian tries to please only the Lord. Eph. 5:10 and find out what please the Lord.

A Super Christian is controlled by an agenda. (schedules, lists, requirements)
An Abiding Christian is controlled by the Holy Spirit. Eph 5:18 Instead, be filled with the Spirit.

Want more differences, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment