Friday, September 3, 2010

WAKE UP

Stay a verb-
Live out loud-
Wake up a few Nouns.

I don't know if I have shared here but Darren bought me a new laptop two weeks ago, so I am back up in my room. On the wall behind me is painted the words above. I had them put there for a reason, to remind me that it is our actions that speak to the world not our words.
Every day we are to approach it as a new opportunity for Christ. I need to live a life active in not what I am but who I believe in. I need to speak loud and clear, even when I don't say a word. And I need to show those 'Nouns' that I encounter there is a life worth waking up for.
Isaiah 55:12 tells me that if I don't stay a verb, living out loud the mountains and hills will burst forth with song and the trees will worship with clapping.
I welcome them to join me in my worship, the mountains, hills and trees, but please God I ask may they never have to stand in my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment